I like the fact that it does not have a vinyl back, and the front feels nice enough to lay on for a minute between changing sheets.
Now, lets get down my usual Pro's and Con's listing.
- Easy to put on/take off
- Easy wash/dry instructions
- 10 Year Warranty
- No vinyl
- No noise
- No Leaks
- Fits deep pocket mattresses
- Does not have the stretchy elastic rows that I am use to on others that stop being useful after 6 months to a year
- Hypoallergenic terry cotton absorbs moisture
- Waterproof (dog tested and found after several hours)
- Does not fall apart after third/fourth/fifth washing
- Breathable surface
- Protects against dust mites, allergens & bacteria
- I have not come across any cons
Stays wrapped under mattress and does not pull loose. http://www.mattressprotector.com #mattressprotector
The puppy had an accident in the middle of the night and failed to let anyone know until they felt a cold wet spot on the bed. Washed in washing machine, on sheets, used only Persil liquid laundry detergent and dried on low. You would never know from looking or smelling that anyone (or pets) had peed on the bed.
Overall: Would Definitely recommend to anyone with kids, pets, family members who have bladder issues or just illnesses. Beats the expensive ones sold at stores.
DISCLAIMER: I received mattress protector for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.