Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Great Coloring Pens

I am always looking for more coloring pens. I have found that I really like the neon, fluorescent, metallic and glitter colors the best.  The pastels are ok but the classics just seem eh, ok, the dark classics are great as background to make the others pop even more, or as a shadow kind of effect that makes something stand out, but otherwise I tend to skip them. The white I rarely if ever use because you cannot tell you used it most of the time.

Pros:
  • Glitter pens do not clog
  • Mixture of medium and almost fine point (.8mm-1.0mm)
  • So many choices, sometimes you can color a page and not use the same color twice
  • Only gel pens I have bought, so far that have a beige/flesh tone and a brown color
  • Rarely, if ever, except near end of ink, did I have any problems with ink flow

Cons:
  • Some of the caps just did not want to stay on the pens


Overall:  Great pens for coloring, scrapbooking, sketching, or just writing. I will buy again. I was greatly impressed with them.


DISCLAIMER:  I received these pens at a reduced price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment