I purchased 48 natural wood colored pencils for my son and I to use. We both liked the tub case. Just wish it was a little sturdier. He keeps it in the outside side pocket of his backpack and is hard on everything inside. He has already caved in the top of the case and asked me to find another tube carrying case.
- Pastel/light colors
- Much better quality than those we normally purchase for school
- Very comfortable to use
- Have not broken when sharpening, unlike others I have tried
- Easy to sharpen to a point
- Hexagon shape of the pencils makes a natural easy grip
- Really pale colors
- No names of colors on pencils
Overall: I love the shade and have been told by an artistic friend that these pencils will darken if you wet the tips, which if I can get them back from my son I will try. Love the case, others have come in boxes and always tear, which other than the top of the lid caving in some this is perfect.
DISCLAIMER: I received these coloring pencils for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.