Wednesday, August 17, 2016

UV flashlight


I purchased this UV flashlight to find areas we might have missed when cleaning up after the dogs.

Wall after cleaning
http://amzn.to/299qXho
#PatiolightsG40
Hardwood floor




Pros: 
  •  Shows things that you cannot see
Cons:
  • Lots of false negatives, at least in my opinion
  • Clean water and cleanser is splashed on wall, it will show a false positive

Overall: 
I have used several different solutions to remove dog urine. I believe it has lots of false negatives because after using baking soda & vinegar to clean the carpets I still see the same spots showing up but now they are bigger. I have also bought Bissell carpet cleaner pet solution with oxy additive and had the same results. I do not know if this is normal or if it is proving that none of the cleansers actually work.

DISCLAIMER:  I received UV flashlight for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment