Monday, August 15, 2016

Great for non-metal doorframes!


I purchased a magnetic screen for my door. I wanted to make it a little easier for my husband to go in/out when he is cooking without having to worry about the door or bugs getting into the house.

Pros:

  •  Easy to attach to door frame
  • Easy to take down
  • Strong magnetic strenghth


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B012D5KHO8
 #Apalusscreendoor


Cons:
  • Metal door/doorframe causes the  screen to adhere to door/door frame instead of itself
  • Dogs do not like the screen
  • Not user friendly for 6’8 people


Overall: 
Great idea, but not a good idea if you have metal frame around doors. My dogs were afraid of the screen and would not push to go through, we had to open it wide for them to go out. My husband at 6’8 complained that it was not easy for him to go in and out. The screen kept attaching to the side of the doorframe or the open door


DISCLAIMER:  I received this magnetic door screen for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment