Thursday, June 9, 2016

Geat iPhone case for teens!


I purchased from seller Qhai, iPhone 5S case. I am always looking for a new iPhone case for my son. He is constantly removing his cases because he decides either it hurts his hand, it is loose or decides out of the blue that he does not like it any more.


 
Pros:
  • Available in multiple colors
  • Great protection against dropping phones
  • Does not slide of tables easily
  • Not a slick case, so it will not slide out of your hands easily
  • Buttons are easy to access
 
Cons:
  • Is not waterproof
  • Does not provide protection from dust/debris/water from getting into exposed ports

Overall:  Great protection overall.  Bright colors helps my son find it when he leaves it laying around the house. This is a very good phone case, as long as you are not constantly taking it off or playing with it by sliding it off and on in spots.

DISCLAIMER:  I purchased this case at a greatly reduced price, all opinions expressed are my son’s and my own honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment