Tuesday, June 7, 2016

One of the best thinner of the thick screen protectors!


I purchased from seller Sminker, iPhone 6S screen protector. I was looking for another Screen Protector for my phone because I dropped my phone, while in its case, on a carpeted floor at school. My husband though I had a huge crack on my screen and I had to explain that it was jus the screen protector and that I had not taken it off yet, because I was waiting to get a new screen protector, just in case I dropped my phone again. I have now replaced it with this screen protector, and while it has  been dropped on other floors, it has not cracked like the previous one did and is a little thicker, offering a little more protection.
Pros:
  • Great protection
  • Thick but not hugely thick (.3mm)

Cons:
  • May not work with some cases.
  • I did not get it aligned perfectly the first time, but it allowed me to pull it up immediately and realign

Overall:  Great Screen protector. Would definitely recommend

DISCLAIMER:  I received this iPhone 6S screen protector for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment