Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Great case for protecting phone from drops.


I purchased from seller Milocos, iPhone 6S case. I am always looking for new cases to find ones I really like and if I like them I will be able to changes my case as my mood changes.


Pros:
  • Great bumper case – protects phone
  • Slim design – not bulky
  • Easy to press the buttons
  • Lightweight
  • Back grips surface
  • Raised lip keeps screen from touching table top
  • Cutouts to easily access
Cons:
  • Does not protect from water damage

Overall:  Great case. It does a great job at protecting my phone. Case grips surfaces well, so well that when it is in my pocket, it can be hard to remove from pocket.



DISCLAIMER:  I received this iPhone 6S for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment