Friday, May 27, 2016

Best Ice Cube Trays Ever!


I purchased from seller Freezers, Silicone Ice Cube Trays. I was looking for ice cube trays that would be easier to remove ice from than traditional trays and the plastic ice cube tube. Love the square large ice cubes.  While it does water down the drink more if you allow them to melt down, they last longer than normal ice cubes.

Pros:
  • Nice, large cube shape
  • No taste or smell in regards to the silicone tray
  • Easy to remove, I removed 8 one handed
  • Easy way to make homemade kool-aid Popsicle with toothpicks
  • Different shape, fits better in glasses
  • BPA free material is rigid yet flexible
  • Size of trays is perfect squeezing into sided by side on shelf with other items
  • Can not crack if you are being to aggressive at getting ice out
  • Easy to clean

Cons:
  • Not as easy to fill and place as regular trays
  • Not as easy to replace ice cubes if you have to put them back in as traditional ice cube trays

Overall: 
Definitely wins a homerun with my family. My son can not wait to make Mt Dew ice cubes. My son has already asked me to buy more so that he can use them at parties and give to his friends.

DISCLAIMER:  I received these ice cube trays for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment