Sunday, May 22, 2016

ZuZo phone holster case


I purchased from seller ZuZo, phone case. I was able to listen to these for about an hour before my son saw them, claimed them and swiped them.  I thought I would love this, but the edges scrape and feel rough against my face when I am on the phone. It is very thin and I was lucky it did not break my phone when it was dropped, think that was only because it was on carpet and not high.







Pros:
  • Clip holster
  • Slim
  • Snug fit
  • Hard plastic
  
Cons: 
  • Does not cover edges of phone
  • Feels rough against skin when using phone
  • If dropped does not protect from damage well
  • Slides out of clip when caught

Overall: 
Great idea, not enough protection for my phone

DISCLAIMER:  I received this phone case at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment