Wednesday, May 25, 2016

VR World - loving it


I purchased from seller ZuZo, VR World. My husband works with virtual reality equipment, Oculus Rift, VisCube, etc. When my son found out that I had received this VR World headset, he was in seventh heaven. He was extremely happy to be able to have some VR equipment at home without having to borrow stuff from his dad.




Pros:
  • Fits my son’s iPhone 5, my iPhone 6s and husbands iPhone 6 Plus
  • Nice construction and feel
  • Lots of adjustments for lens focal distance and width
  • Lots of free apps you can download
  • Comfortable
  • Easy to adjust straps
  • Removable phone mount that you can easily slide your phone in and out

Cons:
  • Instructions hard to understand
  • No way to click on the buttons to interact with some of the games
  • Needs a game remote of some type to be able to click interactive buttons that some of the games have or you can not play/view

Overall: 
Great product. Love the construction and the weight was minimal.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this VR Headset at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

1 comment: