Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bluetooth Speaker


I purchased from seller GJT INTERNATIONAL, a Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Wireless Stereo Speaker and Speaker Phone. Have been looking to replace my son’s Beats Pill that won’t keep connection or a charge and this fits the bill.










Pros:
  • Easy to connect
  • Sounds great
  • Easy to charge

Cons:
  • Bluetooth drops connection every once in a while, even when right next to devise and plugged in

Overall: 
This speaker works pretty well the only misleading info was the pairing of Bluetooth on the manual instruction it says D-Dragon but it’s KR-8800 when connected. The only other problem I have come across that sometimes, not everytime though, you will be listening and it will say “Bluetooth disconnected” sometimes it will reconnect on its own, almost immediately saying “Bluetooth connected” other times, I have to manually reconnect Bluetooth.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this Wireless Speaker at a discount in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment