Monday, May 16, 2016

AudioMX earbuds

I purchased from seller Avantek, EM-7R in Ear Headphones with Microphone and volume control. I was able to listen to these for about an hour before my son saw them, claimed them and swiped them.


Pros:
  • Great construction and Tangle free wire design
  • The volume control module is GREAT
  • Long cord
  • Large, hard carrying case
  • Replaceable ear buds of different sizes

Cons:
  • Low bass
  • Could not get them to work with my iPhone, but they worked with my laptop just fine
  • Hard to hear outside


Overall:  I would use inside home and at the gym but I could not hear when I tried to use them outside.


DISCLAIMER:  I received these headphones at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment