Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Great for multi people to use! Great portable charging station!


I purchased from seller QICENT Direct, 6-Port 50w 10A Universal USB Desktop Rapid Charger Station with iSmart Auto Detect Technology. This is a very much-needed device in our family. When my husband has game night or other events at the house. There is always at least two people, not including us, that needs to charge their phones. We have plenty of different cables to suit everyone’s needs, just not always enough places without adapters around. Now we have adapters in every major room our guests would need. This one allows us to charge 6 devices at once instead of the 1, 2, or 4 that we had.

 


Pros:
  • Lost of USB ports
  • Charges items quickly
  • Can handle charging multiple items
  • Long cable

Cons:
  • none

Overall: 
This is great. Long enough cable that I can place it on a high table and still be able to place it in the middle of the table.  We can charge multiple phones and/or devices. We have charged 3 iPhones, 2 iPad minis, and a iPod at one time. I have also charged, 3 bluetooth earphone sets, iPod, iPad and iPhone all with no problems. My guests all love it and asked what brand and where I got this. I took to campus with me and one of the places we were studying had limited outlets most away from where we were studying, it allowed everyone to charge their phones without having to plug in all over the room.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this 6 Port USB charger for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment