Monday, May 2, 2016

Supposedly for Agressive chewers, Bacon flavored dog toy


I purchased from seller L&H Guerra Limited, Aggressive chewer Bacon flavor rubber dog chew toy. I bought this thinking how great it would be for my Cockapoo.
 

 Cocoa loves the bone, but I do not like the way it is coming apart with her chewing on it







Pros:
  • Able to clean
  • Massages gums
  • Dogs love the flavor

Cons:
  • Not for aggressive chewers
  • Little and big pieces of rubber came off, dangerous and expensive vet bills if swallowed 
  • Dangerous to be left alone with


 These pictures are only after she chewed on the bone for 30 minutes under supervision.


Overall: 
This is fine if your dog is not an aggressive chewer or if you can sit there and watch them chew on it, as package tells you to only let them use under supervision, but if you can’t then do not let them chew on this.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this dog toy at a discount in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment