Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mortar & Pestle - Great for grinding up herbs


I purchased from seller DKB Household USA, a Jamie Oliver Mortar and Pestle. This mortar and pestle makes it so easy to grind. I really love the look, it is decorative and yet functional too.






Pros:
  • Heavy
  • Easy to clean and care for
  • Makes grinding herbs and garlic cloves easy
  • Decorative while still functional
Cons:
  • None

Overall: 
I love this mortar and pestle. I have a wooden one and it takes a lot to get herbs to grind up well. This makes it a breeze, between the raw unfinished inside and end of the pestle, it requires very little pressure compared to others. It can be left out on counter as decorative item. I would definitely get another, one for kitchen and one for bar.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this Mortar and Pestle at a discount in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment