Thursday, May 12, 2016

iPhone 6 Blue case

I purchased from seller Kissral-US, iPhone 6 case. I like to have a variety of cases to change to depending on my mood. I love the color and how slim it makes the phone feel compared to other cases. It is easy to slip on. Does not do a great job when phone is dropped, this is mainly for looks, feel and protecting back.





Pros:
  • Grips table 
  • Will not slip out of hand easily
  • textured

Cons:
  • not real protective when dropped

Overall: 
If you are going for style and comfort, then this is for you.  If you are looking for something protective, because of being a klutz like me, then this is not something you want to use outside of home.

I accidently dropped my phone going into class one day, if I had not had a thick, tempered class screen protector on, my screen would have cracked, instead it was the screen protector that had 3 cracks and had to be replaced.

I still will use this case at different times, just not at school.


DISCLAIMER:  I received this iPhone 6 case at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment