Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Great for light sensititvity! Great for studying! Great for Parties!


I purchased from seller Coidak, C0801-1 E27 12W 2.4G Wireless RGBW LED Light Color changing Lamp Bulb. I was looking for something that I could study by when I have a migraine. I have light sensitivity and most time I leave the lights off unless I am studying, cooking, have friends over, or my son or husband need a light. These let me turn on a colored light or a dim white that they can still see but does not hurt my head.




Pros:
  • Can Brighten or Dim light as needed with remote
  • Works as described, lots of options
  • Can create custom colors and save them
  • Remembers last set
  • Great dim colors when needed to allow sleep with the light on.

Cons:
  • Even at brightest setting on white it is still dim
  • Other than entertain youngsters or a party the flashing/fading option does not seem very useful

Overall: 
Would definitely purchase more. I now have 2 in my living room stand lamps, we do not use the overhead light because, for some reason, the owners put in huge florescent lights that are extremely harsh, they removed the cover and so if you watch tv you have this glaring light on it no matter where you sit.

DISCLAIMER:  I received LED light bulb at a discount in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment