Saturday, May 7, 2016

Red & Gray Nylon Hammock


I purchased from seller Tahoe Tribe Outfitters, Nylon Hammock. My son has been wanting one for a while, he was thrilled that it was able to hold 2 people and up to 400 lbs. My son is a big boy and he likes me to sit with him and I am not a small person but it will hold both of us.


Pros:
  • Holds 2 adults
  • Holds up to 400 lbs
  • No knots
  • Easy to clean
  • Straps are long and easily adjusted, so if 8 ft apart or 14 ft apart you can adjust to fit
  • Is its own storage bag
  • Great stitching
  • Durable hooks

Cons:
  • No care instructions for fabric
  • Set up instructions not on hammock, so do not loose instructions so you can refresh memory before using if you haven’t used it since the spring before

Overall:  Easy to set up and take down.  Great product, great for using in the yard, on camping trips, around campus. Loving it. My son was thrilled that it came in Red & Gray because it is his favorite college team colors.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this hammock at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment