Thursday, June 9, 2016

Great for anyone who has to monitor their blood pressure!!!


I purchased from seller Easy@Home, Large Cuff Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. My husband is on medication to reduce his blood pressure and it was recommended that we both check our blood pressure regularly. I have been looking for something that would be easy to use.
Pros:
  • Large Backlit LCD color will change depending on what hypertension range you are in
  • Will also detect and show images for irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia
  • Gives quicker and accurate measurements without the discomfort you may usually experience
  • Keeps a total of 120-recorded readings.
  • Nice, convenient carrying bag
  • Positioning guidance, making it easy for anyone to correctly position
  • Low battery indicator
  • Portable, able to take with you and use anywhere

Cons:
  • None that I have found

Overall:  Extremely easy to use. Easy to take with you anywhere. Perfect for anyone.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this blood pressure monitor for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment