Sunday, February 21, 2016

Car power adapter

I purchased this super quick car charger from seller BlitzWolf at a greatly reduced rate. It truly is extremely fast at charging. I have purchased several car chargers, including the phone that is specially designed for my phone and have never had them charge this fast. On others I can plug my phone in before leaving the house to drop my son off at school before heading to my own classes, if I am lucky I will have gained 3% charge, with this charger from Blitz my iPhone 6 charge was almost double, it went to about 5%, and that is without it using the supercharge connection, which is not able to be used with apple products.


Pros: Even without using the quick charge, phones charge quicker

Cons: the quickest charge is only for QC2.0 products.

Overall: Great product and I will definitely look at their products again.


DISCLAIMER:  I received this charger at a greatly reduced price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.




No comments:

Post a Comment