Wednesday, February 3, 2016

3', 6', 10' power cables for newer iPhones/iPods/iPads - No more "not supported" error messages

 Loving the fact that when using these cables I do not get a pop up saying “not supported.” The cables are just a little bit thicker than any other ones I have bought, either from Apple or any of the others. The cables themselves seem quite sturdy and they seem to charge quicker than other cables. I look forward to seeing how long it takes my son to break these. I am hoping that since the cable is a bit thicker, they won't break as easily where the wire runs into the connection pieces.

3', 6', 10' all 3 wires came in 1 plastic bag.
Pros: thicker cable that do not feel like they are going to snap easily. With 3/6/10 feet lengths the are perfect for hooking up to computer, wall plug-in or in the car. These are just as good, if not better than apple for less .

Cons: only if you have bought those clips to put on your cables to keep them from breaking as easily at the connection points – they won’t fit as the cables are too thick.

I would definitely recommend these cables and will be purchasing them again. All of the opinions expressed are my own. I did receive this product for free.


Came from Quntis



Cable is thicker than my laptop power cable



No comments:

Post a Comment