Sunday, February 21, 2016

LUX Essentials Whiskey Diamonds - Set of 9 Hand Made Diamond Shaped Whiskey Stones, Scotch Rocks or Wine Chillers

 
I received a set of 9 Hand Made Diamond Shaped Whiskey Stones. They arrived on time in a nice box. Once I opened the lid I found a very sweet note thanking me for my business and offer to answer any questions I may have and available to solve any problems I may have. Very nice, classic touch, most companies now do not thank you for your business. Most businesses figure if you don’t like it there are plenty of others out there that they can sell to.


They came with a cute black velvet bag to place them in so as to keep them together in the freezer. The stones work perfectly. I am thinking of ordering more, they are perfect for parties. I love the fact that they keep your drinks cold without watering them down, which is a serious issue when you drink as slow as I do, drinks tend to get watered down before you finish. Freezing for 24 hours before use makes sure they are completely cold.


Pros: Easy to clean. Freeze well and keeps drinks cold without watering them down. 9 sides means more surface area that cools liquids better than only 6 sides.

Cons:  None that I have found.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this case for greatly reduced price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer or their employees.



No comments:

Post a Comment