Friday, February 19, 2016

Zeso iPhone camera lens Kit 3 in 1: 198 Fisheye Lens,15x Macro Lens 0.63x Wide Angle Lens professional camera lens


 
I am one of those rare people who still has a digital camera, actually I have 3 and 1 of them is a DSLR. I mainly use my DSLR for sporting events, business events, family gatherings, large gatherings, jut about anywhere that I might want or need a professional shot. I use the other digital cameras when it is not convenient to carry my DSLR equipment. I use my phone’s camera when out and about shopping and see something I want to snap a shot of for latter viewing or research and around the house for fun moments or to quickly capture something the dogs are up too.

I have found several times that I wish I had any of my digital cameras with me because I need to get something better than my phone currently can take. When I saw these lenses, I jumped at the chance to try them out. I thought that if they worked, it would be something small that I could keep in my purse and not have to worry about it dying because I had not charged it lately.  I was pleased to see how secure and protective a case the lenses came in.
 

Pros: Has a protective carrying case that you can just drop in your purse and it is always with you. The lens have nice anodized aluminum construction and all feel very sturdy. The lens clip has a strong spring and padded areas where it contacts the phone. Well made.

Cons: No paper instructions to carry for refresher on how to use. Images seem to be a bit dimmer than if you had taken a picture without lenses. You can not use your flash. No cleaning cloth in the bag to wrap the lenses in to keep them from rubbing against each other if you wanted to carry them both in the bag instead of the hard case.

Overall: They make your pictures even better, more focused, less grainy. Only for photographs not videos.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this case for a greatly reduced price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of




















No comments:

Post a Comment