Wednesday, February 3, 2016

iPhone 6 Plus Case ,ULAK Shock Absorbing Case...

I love the ease of putting on and take off this case. It is thinner than my husbands Otterbox but thicker than the ULAK Knox Armor he has. I like the fact that there was 2 layers.

The inner shell is soft and spongy to help protect the phone, outer shell is a hard plastic. It came with a new screen protector, screen cleaner, and a stylist.


 I love the color and the pattern.

Pros: easy to put on and remove.

Cons: outer shell is slick, it is thicker than the ULAK Knox Armor. It has a thick lip between the top of the case to the screen.

If you don’t mind a lip, or the slick back, then this is the case for you. I wouldn’t mind it but my husband does not like it. It does slide off the dashboard in the car and around on the chair.


All opinions are my husbands and mine. We received this case at a huge discount.









No comments:

Post a Comment