Friday, July 8, 2016

Dragonfly - Great Solar decoration for anything!

I purchased from seller APEXPOWER, outdoor solar 20 waterproof dragonfly string of lights . I having been looking at these to decorate for parties outside. They arrived just in time for my son’s birthday party, during which I received many compliments on these lights. Everyone loved them and asked where I had gotten them.  Push the power button for them to charge and they will automatically turn on at dusk. They have several settings from solid, to fast flashing.


Pros:
  • No cable to plug in
  • Waterproof
  • Led Lights
  • Very easy to use
  • Solar Powered, no power cost
  • Environment-friendly
  • Only takes 4 hours of sunlight to fully charge
  • 8 hours of light on a full charge


Cons:
  • None


Overall: 
Extremely versatile, they have a stake that attaches to the power so you can make sure the solar panel is pointing up. You can use it to decorate bushes, tree limbs, balcony, hang on porch roof, decorate in the house for party (after charging outside or near a window).


DISCLAIMER:  I received these lights at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment