Thursday, July 14, 2016

Great phone charging case


I purchased from seller GOSH!, parallel battery charger phone case. I am always looking for chargers that will hold a charge and works well.












Pros: 
  • Charges quickly
  • Soft carrying case
  • Does not have to be attached to your phone at all times
  • Do not have to carry your phone cable with you
  • Just shake your phone to start the phone charging (no having to push buttons)
  • 4 LED lights on the bottom left shows the power level left in the charger.
  • LED lights are not bright when charging like other charging cases are


Cons:
  • Regular case does not provide much protection
  • Does not provide any protection for screen (make sure you have a tempered screen protection on it)
  • Heats up the phone a little


Overall: 
Definitely worth getting this case, as long as you also put a screen protector on it. I highly recommend using a Tempered screen protector.  Unlike other charging cases I have tried, where if you need to charge them both, you plug into the charger and it charges and slowly charges your phone until the charger is full. This case allows you  to charge the phone itself and the charger by itself whether or not they are attached or not.  I really like the fact that the battery slides off for storage in its bag. I have actually taken to carry this case and battery with me when I have a different case on it, because sometimes just a change in color is needed to cheer you up.


http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-6S-Battery-Case-Certified/dp/B00YA8WXPS/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1463423330&sr=1-4&keywords=iphone+6s+battery+case

#gosh

DISCLAIMER:  I received this case at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment