Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Great Sunglasses for cutting the glare!

I purchased from seller Cucool Sports, Sports Sunglasses. I get migraines a lot, and I am always looking for some sunglasses that will help that do not cost $150+ new. While these do not darken as much as I would like, they do cut the glare from sunlight so I am not squinting like I would without glasses. I like the fact that they wrap around the sides of the eyes a bit, I tend to see things out of the corner of my eyes or over the tops of sunglasses, and these did not hinder me from doing so like others have.

Pros:
  • Cuts glaring brightness of lights
  • Gives you as much light as without glasses without the squinting
  • High enough over tops of eyes that you cannot look over the edge of glasses
  • Wraps around sides of eyes so that if you look out corner of eyes you still have protection
  • Can be worn safely at night to cut down glare from oncoming headlights


Cons:
  • Does not darken


Overall: 
Great sunglasses that won’t hinder you from looking out the corners of your eyes.


DISCLAIMER:  I received these sunglasses at a discount in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.        

No comments:

Post a Comment