Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Multiple use case

I purchased from seller QICENT Direct, portable external harddrive case. I wanted to see if my 2.5 external harddrive would fit in this hard case, it is currently in the case my husband bought for it. Unfortunately it is too small for my external harddrive, so I am using it to help carry cabling, earbuds, etc.

 
Pros:
  • Durable
  • Internal size 4.7x2.9x1.25 inches
  • Hard case
  • Helps manage your cables that you carry with you
  • Strap makes it easy to grab and go

Cons:
  • My 2.5 external harddrive dimensions 5.5x3.7x0.7 inches does not fit

Overall: 
If you are getting this case for your external harddrive, make sure you double and triple check the internal size compared to your harddrive size. That being said, it is perfect for carrying needed supplies, whether to school, work or trips.


DISCLAIMER:  I received this case at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment