Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top 5 Pens for coloring

I purchased from seller ArtPeach, colorful gel ink pen set. I am always looking for a good set of pens for coloring. I love the case these came in. When my pens arrived one of the pens base leaked all over, I contacted the seller and receive another set in about 48 hours, even though it was a Saturday that I emailed them.



Pros:
  • Locking case
  • Pens lock into place so they do not jiggle around when carrying them
  • 3 types of colors – pastels, neon and glitter
  • do not bleed
  • fine point tips .7 – allows you to into those thin areas on some of the adult coloring books
  • 36 different colors


Cons:
  • Pastel barrels are not see through like the other colors so you can not see how much ink is left so you can run out when coloring without any warning


Overall: 
I love these pens. I have gotten some gel coloring pens have a medium to large, almost roller and while they give a lot of color, unlike ArtPeach, you could not get into the thin areas on some of the pages without going over the lines. ArtPeach easily allows you to get into those thin areas without going over the lines.


DISCLAIMER:  I received these pens at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment