Sunday, July 31, 2016

Love my new replacement band for my Fitbit Alta

I purchased from seller Amy&csico, replacement band for Fitbit Alta. I wanted to get a different color than the one that came with mine. I really like the color they show.  Upon its arrival, it did not feel as soft and pliable as the ones that came with my Fitbit, it did in fact snap/buckle much easier than the Fitbit brand ones did.


Pros:
  • Able to snap/buckle in place much easier than the original
  • Band stays secure
  • Comes with slide clasp
  • Do not notice slide clasp is even there

Cons:
  • none


Overall: 
I will definitely be on the look out for more by this seller in a variety of colors. Very easy to clasps the first time. Much easier than the original even after wearing it for the first week or so.


DISCLAIMER:  I received this replacement band at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment