Thursday, March 24, 2016

3 pack blue 10 ft lightning charging cables





I like the fact that they include little touch of the "Thank you" cards included in the package.

I have had it for a while now and there is no sign of wear and tear yet. This cable is so reliable that you will be pleasantly surprised that you don't have to buy one again in the near future. Also because it's 10 feet long it means you can easily charge the phone while using it without having to sit next to the charging point.

It is a 'lightening cable' which means it will Sync and Charge without trouble.

Pros:

  • Thicker cable
  • Sturdier cable connections 
  •  Long cables 
  • Available in colors
Cons:

  • Non found as of yet

DISCLAIMER:  I received these ios 10 ft charging cables for free, all opinions expressed are my own honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.







No comments:

Post a Comment