I purchased from seller Qicent Trading Co., LIMITED, a Safety Baby Surge Protector Power Strip Outlet Box Cover. Unclutters charging areas. Keeps dogs, and young children out. If using a narrow power strip, you can also hid a USB charging hub inside. There are a total of 8 cable slots (4 on each side), which should be plenty.
- Hides cables
- Can place a USB Hub inside too
- Protects from accidental spills
- Heat resistant
- Handles a lot of cords, both thick and thin
- Thin, strong plastic but can not take a lot of weight
- Lid fits only 1 way, if try to put on the opposite, it does not grip and hold itself together
- Only indention's, no rubber/gripping feet to hold it if placed on table
- If strip itself is thick, plugging mac cable in strip lid will not close
Overall: Decent cable organization box. Will not work in the living room with power strip I wanted to use, but will work perfectly in my son’s room with his gaming stations and tv power.
DISCLAIMER: I received this Surge Protector for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.