Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Kinps® for iPad Mini 1/2/3 Multicolor Smart Case Cover, mint green & pink


From the seller Kinps, I received the iPad Mini 1/2/3 Multicolor Smart Case Cover.  First off let me say that I love the color, it is not something I would have liked for myself 2 years ago, but my tastes have started to change a little and while I would not want everything in this color, having one piece is perfect. Let me also state that I have seen several say that it is misrepresented as being leather but if you read the comparison of this case and others, the material is listed as Synthetic Leather.

It takes a few tries but I was able to get my iPad to stand as shown. It slipped snuggly on my iPad. It might be a little to snug, I have a standard thin scree protector on it and it tried to peel it up when I put it in the case. It has cause the screen protector to bubble up and not quite stick in the corner, if I take it out of this case, I will need to purchase a new screen protector to replace the one currently on it.
 
I did have a few times where my iPad did not turn off when I closed the case and found it dead later in the day when I pulled it out to use again. I also had a few times where the button was accidentally pressed to turn it on while case was closed and it was on for several hours before I realized.


Pros:
* Snug fit
* Protects screen when closed
* will stand at a few different angles
* turns self off
* easy to reach all controls and plugs
* does not catch on pocket of backpack

Cons:
* does not always turn itself off
* does not like screen protectors on iPads

Overall:  I would definitely recommend.

DISCLAIMER:  I received iPad cover for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment