Saturday, March 5, 2016

Coidak CO801-1 E27 12W 2.4G Wireless RGBW LED Light Color Changing Lamp Bulb AC 85-265V


I received from seller Coidak Coidak CO801-1 E27 12W 2.4G Wireless RGBW LED Light Color Changing Lamp Bulb AC 85-265V with Remote Controller RGB + White.
I put this bulb in and my son fell in love with the fact that he could change the color, change brightness/dimness or disco theme the room as he says. I put this bulb in the stand lamp behind my husband’s chair across the room because the bulb that was in blinded me whenever he turned it on. Now with this bulb he can use whatever color he feels like and if I complain he can dim the light so it does not bother me.  Has 7 different colors, you can program it to gradually change colors or to change rapidly. This is great for someone with light sensitivity or someone with migraines.
PROS:
- different colors – you  can change it to a blue so it does not disturb someone sleeping but also gives you enough light to be able to see and walk
- can create custom colors and save them
- can dim with remote!
- remembers last setting

 

CONS:
- creating a custom white-ish color is difficult. Custom colors likely to be "party" colors
- seems pretty dim for a 12W LED at max brightness
- the flashing/fading options don't seem useful outside of showing off what it can do or if you are a teen/pre-teen having a party.
DISCLAIMER:  I purchased this and did not receive any discount for this review. All opinions in this review are my own. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.























No comments:

Post a Comment