Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ulak Knox Armor for iPad

I received this case at a hugely discounted price for giving my review of the product on Amazon. 



This case is thinner than other cases I have had. It protects just as well as the more expensive cases. Both my son and I have dropped my iPad while in this case, of course it was always on accident, and on different types of surfaces. 

I love the kickstand. It is great when my son has to go to school with me and needs entertainment, I can play his movies and have it stand up on the table so he doesn't keep knocking it over. 

My last case was a silicone cover and it would snag going in and out of my backpack for school, which would cause problems if I was in a hurry to pack up to get to the next class or so I could leave to go pick my son up from his school. It has a nice variety of colors.
The case is a tight fit, but it protects it well and very light weight. Unlike other cases I have had, it is textured making it easier to grip and keeps it from slipping off angled surfaces. This case easily slides  in and out of the pocket in my backpack without snagging and causing issues.
Unless you want something that is water proof, etc. You can not beat the protection and the slimness of Ulak, especially if you are on a tight budget. Amazon lists this case with a regular price of $39.99, but when I bought it, it was on sale for $18.99. I checked and as of today it is on sale for $17.99. 





No comments:

Post a Comment