Sunday, January 24, 2016

VoxBox from Influenster

I received this VoxBox from Influenster, it was acctually in my mail box when I returned from my in-laws 2 days after Christmas. 

 Inside was Pure Ice nail polish, Cetaphil moisturizing Cream. Nail polish for those times I am waiting to go get my nails done with NexGen. I get to try a cream to see how I like it before spending money.

Three Biscoff cookies. I get to try cookies that I don't normally like.

 Kiss False Eyelashes, Kiss Adhesive for Eyelashes, NYS Mascara. Now I just have to figure out how to use them.

Coupon for a free bag of OreIda Tots. Something to look forward to eating, thankfully my son does not like Tots, so there are more for me! Love OreIda Tots. Crispy just like they are supposed to be. Will have to get some more when I have room in the freezer.
Hallmark IttyBitty Olaf. My son saw and immediately said it was his. I had to tell him that if he does not keep it up, then Cocoa will think it is a new chew toy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment