Saturday, April 23, 2016

3 pack clipboard


I purchased from seller Trade Quest Global Corp, a 3 pack of letter sized clipboards. I had bought a plastic one but somehow it developed a crack and now it has run all the way up the board making it unusable for what I bought it for which was to color adult coloring pages while I colored to distress.



Pros:
  • Won’t crack easily
  • Low profile clip
  • Has a hidden pull up to be able to hang on wall
  • Sturdy, does not bend, does not give

Cons:
  • Will be damaged if it gets wet
  • Has a smell to it

Overall: 
Other than the smell, we are loving the clipboards. No one else in my family can smell it so it may be my imagination

DISCLAIMER:  I purchased this 3 pack low profile clipboards at full price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment