Saturday, April 23, 2016

Canbor Wireless 4.1 Sweatproof Bluetooth in-ear earphones

I purchased from seller Canbor, Wireless 4.1 Sweatproof Bluetooth in-ear earphones with noise cancelling and microphone. First of all, the construction of these headphones is immaculate. The colors and the finish of the product really catches the eyes and I get asked about these head phones a lot. Along with the looks, the sound quality will also impress you. The quality of the sound for different types of music and audio-books I listen to was excellent.

Controls are on the left instead of the right like most of the Bluetooth earbuds I have tried. The Power Button which as below the left earbud and it did not have not extrusion to press on. It was flat and I had to use my nails to turn it On and Off. Sometimes, I had an issue with it not responding the Power Button, I don’t know if it was because I didn’t hold it down more but it hurts when I use my flesh to operate it. I really don’t like the ear clips it came with

The only one thing I consider is that it is recommended to keep in 10meters distance. I tried to listen to music from another room and the signal can be lost. So if someone tries to find a pair that works for long distance, it is not for you. Very well worth for the price.

Pros:
  • Great sound
  • Great Noise cancellation
Cons:
  • I could not get them to stay in my ear no matter what size I used, if I turned it fell out
  • Hard to find the power on button
  • You have to take the earbud out to press the power on button
  • 3 boxes inside a bag. It is like someone trying to make you work hard for your gift

Overall: 
It has great sound. You cannot hear people around you. My son and a friend had the same issues I did but another friend had not issues and loves them.

DISCLAIMER:  I received these Bluetooth earbuds at a discount in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
    Bluetooth headphones review

    ReplyDelete