Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Antique looking storage box


I purchased from seller AnyMall, Charminer small size Jewelry storage box. I saw this box and thought it would be a cute trinket box.  Great gift idea for someone who likes antique looking items without the antique pricing.


Pros:
  •  s a decent size
  • Looks and feels like it is wrapped in real leather
  • Setting phones in
  • Display item for office desk
  • Storing
    • business cards
    • Ear buds
    • Spare change
 
Cons:
  • Needs something on the bottom to keep it from scratching the exterior



Overall: 
            I am really happy with this storage box. My husband loved the look. He said it even felt like it was covered in leather. His comment was that while it was too big to put his business cards in at work, it would be an interesting item to have sitting on his desk. He has petrified rocks that his mom bought him when they visited the petrified forest, a 3D printed Ganesh from when he did a 3D scan for the Birmingham Museum (printed at UAB), a 3D printed Groot (printed at TTU), and a metal gears clock. I think that of everything I have reviewed this year, that the storage box is one of his favorite items.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this jewelry box at a discounted price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment