Sunday, April 3, 2016

Cast Iron Cleaner


I purchased from seller Quiverr, the Ringer Stainless Steel Chainmail Cast Iron Cleaner, XL. I was a bit skeptical about how well it would work. My husband claims it does not work as well as I said it would, I on the other hand, hardly applied any pressure and after several quick swirls around the dried on, baked on food came right. I have cleaned my cast iron, ceramic coated cast iron, glass and steel pans, with no scratches on any of them

Pros:
  • Little to no elbow grease needed to remove baked on, dried on food
  • Can use on stove top
  • Easily removes food off the Stainless Steel sinks
  • Easy to clean
  • Does not easily develop smell
Cons:
  • Non found as of yet

DISCLAIMER:  I purchased this Cast Iron cleaner at full price, all opinions expressed are my own honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment