Saturday, April 9, 2016

iPhone 6 external battery case


I purchased from seller BSWHW, a slim recharageble power bank external battery for my iPhone 6.
 






Pros:
  • Fits well
  • Kickstand
  • Thick but not too thick
  • LED indicators on back
  • Great to have when you family runs your battery down and you have an emergency
 
Cons:
  • Can not use wired headphones, tried using extended adapter that I had bought for my son’s lifeproof case, but it was still too short
  • Slightly hard to reach sound buttons 
  • Only charges phone 1 time completely and then maybe another ¼ to ½ charge.

Overall: Great for someone on the run who needs to charge phone without being around power outlets.
 
DISCLAIMER:  I received this external battery charging case for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment