Saturday, April 9, 2016

Portable 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub


I purchased from seller KeagTech, an Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 2.0 Data Hub. I saw this hub and it is much smaller and thinner than the current, portable hub that I have and my first thought was that I needed to get a new portable hub to carry with me to class since my laptop only has 2 USB ports and if I connect my iPod/iPad/iPhone, a thumb drive, external harddrive or portable external CD burner, I can not use all that I may need at the time. This hub will allow me to backup to my external harddrive, connect my iPod for charging, connect my Bluetooth earbuds to charge and still be able to access my thumb drive if needed.

Pros:
  • Compact
  • Gives more USB connection when needed
  • Easy to carry
  • Fast
  • Short cable to keep it close to computer instead of having a hugely long cable taking up a lot of desk space

Cons:
  • None found as yet



 
Overall: 
            I would definitely recommend. It would be something I would get a friend who has limited USB port access and needs multiple ports, especially when away from home.

DISCLAIMER:  I received this 4-Port USB Data Hub for free in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment