Thursday, April 21, 2016

Multi-purpose wire clips


I purchased from seller Cozyswan-direct, Iwuudi Multi-purposed Stainless Steel Wire clips.  There a multitude of uses. My son uses them for chip clips. My husband uses them for holding his different classes assignments that he is grading. I use them to separate the papers from our family trees to be combined into software program. Even use them in the kitchen to hold open thick recipe books.





Pros:
  • Colorful
  • Does not break easily
  • Holds a thick amount of papers or other things together
  • Able to hold open recipe book

Cons:
  • None found

Overall: 
These are great and very versatile. Great for arts & crafts, helping in the kitchen.

DISCLAIMER:  I received these stainless steel wire clips at a reduced price in exchange for giving my honest opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment