Friday, April 1, 2016

Bullfight Bluetooth


I received from seller Mpow, a Bullfight Bluetooth 4.1 Wearable Wireless Headphone. They are unique from others I have tried as they are equipped with a senor switch making it easy to answer calls. Everyone I talked with while wearing them had no idea I was using earbuds during the phone call, when I told them, they said usually they have issues with hearing the other person or they picked up on the background noise more. I have used them for several phone calls and hours of listening to music without having to recharge them. They fit very comfortably in my ears and did not fall out during any of my activities. They do not have a convenient carrying case.
Pros:
  • 1 button press easy answer phone calls
  • can just press button again to release call
  • Crystal clear quality phone calls
  • Able to pair with multiple devices
  • Great battery life
  • Able to walk 10m distance before static and loss of connection
  • Magnetic connection on ends of earbuds to keep them together
  • Easy to pair with multiple devices
  • Good sound quality for music
  • Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
  • The magnetic connection allows you to remove from ear and connect the magnetic and leave it around your neck without worry that they will fall off and get damaged or lost

Cons:
  • No easy to carry/protective pouch/container for putting the earbuds in before dropping in purse/backpack/gym bag.

Overall:
I would buy in a heartbeat.  I have gotten many questions about them and people asking where they could get them.

DISCLAIMER:  I received these Bluetooth ear buds for free in exchange for my real opinion. I do not have a relationship with the seller and manufacturer of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment